How to setup Active Directory users in Postgres 9.3.11

От Wyatt Sanford
Тема How to setup Active Directory users in Postgres 9.3.11
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
taskedwith installing Postgres 9.3.11 on a Windows 2012 R2 server on Active Directory and restoring backups from a
Linuxserver running Postgres 9.3.11.  I have all of the databases restored to the windows server and now I need to set
upaccess for users on Active Directory.  I’ve read a few things online, but did not find any good examples.  I know
thatyou have to add login roles in Postgres for each AD user that will need to connect, but I haven’t found any good
examplesof how to edit the pg_hba.conf file to accept AD connections.  The Postgres.conf file is already listening on
allports.  Can anyone give me some examples of the entries I need to add to the pg_hba.conf file or point me to some
class="MsoNormal">WyattSanford<p class="MsoNormal">Database Administrator<p class="MsoNormal">Mississippi Department of
'Calibri',sans-serif;">DISCLAIMER: This e-mail transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity
addressedand may contain protected confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or
agentresponsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, any dissemination, forwarding, printing,
distribution,copying or use of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error,please notify the sender and delete this transmission.</div>