Re: [External] Re: standby replication server throws invalid memoryalloc request size , does not start up

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: [External] Re: standby replication server throws invalid memoryalloc request size , does not start up
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks guys.
We are better with backups as we have split the dbs across different availability groups with diff power supply etc.
So it is expected that servers will crash and we need to failover the db onto the other regions avg if required.
but servers crash all the time and we have been asked to make arrangements thinking of that.
So as long as this is a h/w failure i guess there is only one db server getting impacted and we should be good which is
good
If this was a pg bug all the nodes would get impacted and we would be in deep waters :)
So thanks.

Regards,
Vijay