Re: psql 8 warm standby strong start, weak finish

От Charlton Galvarino
Тема Re: psql 8 warm standby strong start, weak finish
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>Hmm, in newer versions of rsync  --remove-sent-files has been replaced by --
>remove-source-files, so I cannot test. Some searching found that --remove-
>sent-files will move/delete unfinished files. I would say that the above cron
>command is dangerous. To test, comment out the command and let the

Great idea.  Will do and let it run for a few days.

>archiving run. Postgres will recycle WALs on its own when they are no longer
>needed. Or is there is some compelling reason you want to get rid of WALs?

Ah.  I didn't know that.  I thought the cleanup was on me.  Bonus!

Thanks for the help.

Сообщение: Re: psql 8 warm standby strong start, weak finish
Сообщение: Re: psql 8 warm standby strong start, weak finish