Re: psql 8 warm standby strong start, weak finish

От Charlton Galvarino
Тема Re: psql 8 warm standby strong start, weak finish
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>So where does the rsync you mentioned previously fit into this?

A cron runs on warm_standby to pull (and delete) the WAL's from the master.

rsync -avz --progress --remove-sent-files master:/var/lib/pgsql/archives/ /var/lib/pgsql/archives/

>I do not see an -l option in the 8.4.x version of pg_standby, I do see it in the
>8.3 version.

I agree.  pg_standby --help says exactly that.

-l                 does nothing; use of link is now deprecated

>Where are you getting pg_standby from?

-bash-3.2$ which pg_standby
/usr/bin/pg_standby

-bash-3.2$ pg_standby --version
pg_standby (PostgreSQL) 8.4.17

Сообщение: Re: psql 8 warm standby strong start, weak finish
Сообщение: Re: psql 8 warm standby strong start, weak finish