Re: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

От Jamie Walker
Тема Re: RE: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
In article <001b01c04370$15e98ec0$6401a8c0@byron>, Byron Nikolaidis
<byron.nikolaidis@home.com> writes
>Yes, the installshield code should be in the same directory as the driver
>code in the cvs repository.   It has an odd extension I think.
Could someone package the next release of the driver with a newer
version of InstallShield? The version used for the current driver does
not support the options for silent unattended installation. This would
be a great help for automated updates and installations on LANs.
--
Jamie Walker              "While there are no known bugs in it, it might
jamie@sagaxis.co.uk        destroy your filesystems, eat your data and

От: "Adam Lang"
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 7.0.2 + psqlodbc
От: Juan Pablo Sandoval Rivera
Сообщение: suscribe