RE: minimizing pg_stat_statements performance overhead

От Raymond Martin
Тема RE: minimizing pg_stat_statements performance overhead
Дата
Re: minimizing pg_stat_statements performance overhead  (Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>)
RE: minimizing pg_stat_statements performance overhead  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Fabien,

> Sure, it definitely makes sense to reduce the overhead when the extension is disabled. I wanted to understand the
sourceof performance issue, and your explanations where not enough for reproducing it.
Thanks again Fabien. I am attaching the patch to this email in the hope of getting it approved during the next commit
fest.
I will continue trying to find a simple performance test to exemplify the performance degradation that I have seen with
morecomplex workloads.

--
Raymond Martin
ramarti@Microsoft.com

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Extending USE_MODULE_DB to more test suite types
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Unified logging system for command-line programs