Re: GSoD Introductory Resources and Tutorial Projects

От sharon clark
Тема Re: GSoD Introductory Resources and Tutorial Projects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Stephen,

Thank you for the information. I'll be in touch.

Best wishes,

Sharon

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 7:33:25 AM
To: sharon clark
Cc: pgsql-hackers@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: GSoD Introductory Resources and Tutorial Projects

Greetings,

* sharon clark (sclb3@hotmail.com) wrote:
> I plan to submit a proposal for both the PostgreSQL Introductory Resources and Tutorial projects, but I’m open to learning technologies for ANY other projects listed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for reaching out.  As part of the proposal, you'll want to
include a detailed description (a great deal more than what you included
in this initial email) of the technical writing project.  I encourage
you to reach out to pgsql-docs list with your specific ideas and
suggestions around the topics you're interested, so we can discuss them
and hopefully help you put together a good project proposal.

Thanks!

Stephen