Known Bugs on Postgres 9.5

От Anudeep Gudipelli
Тема Known Bugs on Postgres 9.5
Дата
Re: Known Bugs on Postgres 9.5  (Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org>)
Known Bugs on Postgres 9.5  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi Team,

I am writing this email regarding Postgres 9.5 version, I found that you are one of the professional services in North America.

I am JIRA and Confluence administrator in my organization and we are planning to upgrade these both instance, while investigation I found that our current Postgres 9.3 database support end of life is September 2018, My organization is planning to upgrade to Postgres v9.5 which can support 2 years from now.  I would like to know the known bugs for v9.5 and also v9.6, is there any place where I can check?

I appreciate your help!

Thank you,

Anudeep

Anudeep Gudipelli is a contractor, and not an employee of the company.

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Altice USA and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.