[SQL] Only insert into tables trough functions

От Alvin Díaz
Тема [SQL] Only insert into tables trough functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi community.

I’m working in a project as architect so I’m focused in control as much as possible from the database in other words  business logic is in the DB so I’m trying to find a way to prevent developers can insert directly on tables instead o directs insert against data table the should be force to use the prebuilt functions.

If I implement this scheme I make sure that developers follow business logic then I want to listen some suggestions  because I was thinking in create functions whit security definer with a user with permission to write in the tables then create a user for developers allowing then just read  all tables and execute the functions.

Best regards.
Alvin Diaz.

Sent from my iPhone

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: