Re: Zero throughput on a query on a very large table.

От ldh@laurent-hasson.com
Тема Re: Zero throughput on a query on a very large table.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Since the PGADmin4 client timed out when creating the index, you picked my interest here and i was wondering if the index creation itself had failed... but:

\d tmp_outpatient_rev

    "ui_outprev_ptclaimline" UNIQUE, btree (desy_sort_key, claim_no, clm_line_num)
    "i_outprev_ptclaim" btree (desy_sort_key, claim_no)

So looks like the indices are file. I am pursuing some of the other recommendations you suggested before.

Thank you,

Laurent.