Grant USAGE on schema is not reflecting.

От Shailesh Rangani
Тема Grant USAGE on schema is not reflecting.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi Experts,

I have been running into strange issue since last few days in production. I have created new user and granted USAGE on schema public but somehow it doesn’t reflect.

Attached is documentation for your reference. I have also reached out to AWS for help since it is running on Aurora cluster.

Shailesh Rangani

Database Administrator
Datavail Corporation
mobile: 615.751.7061

Service Desk: 303.926.4851
shailesh.rangani@datavail.com | www.datavail.com
datavail115x30

This email (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission. //Datavail/Business - Limited External Distribution
Вложения