Bancolombia Open Source Program Office - Proposal of contribution on lock inactive users

От Francisco Luis Arbelaez Lopez
Тема Bancolombia Open Source Program Office - Proposal of contribution on lock inactive users
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Dear PostgreSQL Community,

Hope you all are doing very well.

My name is Francisco Arbelaez and I would like to introduce myself in behalf of Bancolombia, from Open Source Office.

From the Bancolombia organization, we have the responsibility to migrate private licensed technology to Open Source. More specifically, database migration from Oracle to PostgreSQL.

On one of these migrations, we had the necessity to implement an automatic user lockout strategy for users who do not log into the database in a given number of days, similar to a functionality that already exists in the Oracle environment.

Based on the official contribution documentation, we have reviewed the TODOs and the PostgreSQL archives and have not found any related contribution. From the Open Source Office of Bancolombia, we have a possible contribution which could help to solve this need and to increase the value of PostgreSQL as an Open Source database engine.

If it matches your needs and objectives, I would like to receive more information related to the next steps of this contribution.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Francisco Arbelaez

Open Source Office of Bancolombia

Logotipo

Descripción generada automáticamente

Francisco Luis Arbeláez López.

Ingeniero de Software Oficina Open Source.

Vicepresidencia Servicios de Tecnología

4040000 - 41628

Medellín – Colombia

flarbela@bancolombia.com.co