Re: Database Architect - Voleon Capital Management LP

От Charles Weitzer
Тема Re: Database Architect - Voleon Capital Management LP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes. I was advised of that. Sorry for the mistake.

Charles Weitzer

Senior Recruiter
The Voleon Group
charles@voleon.com
Office: 510.704.9870 x 7012
Mobile: (510) 558-9182
www.voleon.com

Confidential: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
(or havereceived this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any
unauthorized copying,disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any comments or
statementsmade herein do not necessarily reflect those of The Voleon Group, Voleon Funds LP, Voleon Capital Management
LP,and their subsidiaries or affiliates. Please note that this e-mail has been created with the knowledge that Internet
e-mailis not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when
sendingand/or receiving email communications between Voleon Funds LP, Voleon Capital Management LP, and any of their
subsidiaries/affiliates andyourself.

Privacy: Voleon Funds LP, Voleon Capital Management LP, and their subsidiaries and affiliates archive incoming
and outgoingemails and accordingly, may, at their discretion, monitor and review the content of all e-mail
communications.

This email should not be deemed to be an advertisement or solicitation. If so, or if you have received this e-mail on
an unsolicitedbasis, and you believe you have received this message in error and/or do not wish to receive further
e-mails,please contact  unsubscribe@voleon.com referencing the sender's name and subject of the e-mail you are
respondingto. Thank you.