[pgsql-jobs] Guidewire Software - Senior Software Engineer, Platform Java/SQL(Foster City, CA)

От Sagan Sidhu
Тема [pgsql-jobs] Guidewire Software - Senior Software Engineer, Platform Java/SQL(Foster City, CA)
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

Thank you for allowing us to post job opportunities to the PostgreSQL User Groups Community.

Company: Guidewire Software (https://www.guidewire.com/)

Location: San Francisco Bay Area (Foster City, CA)

Requirements: This job requires strong Java and Database/SQL skills  (this is not a DBA position, but for a developer).

Details:

-Work on a small team of 3 senior developers.

-It is focused on generic Platform code (vs Application code).

-We are extending our Enterprise Software to include PostgreSQL as an option to our customers (so we need some actual PostgreSQL production expertise).

Here is the full job description:

https://careers.guidewire.com/jobs/view/oyPA4fwL/senior-software-engineer-platform-javasql-foster-city-ca

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: