Re: [HACKERS] Logical decoding on standby

От sanyam jain
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical decoding on standby
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Logical decoding on standby  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In this patch in walsender.c sendTimeLineIsHistoric is set to true when current and ThisTimeLineID are equal.

sendTimeLineIsHistoric = state->currTLI == ThisTimeLineID;

Shouldn't sendTimeLineIsHistoric is true when state->currTLI is less than ThisTimeLineID.

When i applied the timeline following patch alone pg_recvlogical quits in startup phase but when i made the above change pg_recvlogical works although timeline following doesn't work.

Thanks,

Sanyam Jain