Re: Driver behaves differently with prepareThreshold and timestamp fields when daylights is active (was Re: Re: 9.4-1207 behaves differently with server side prepared statements compared to 9.2-1102)

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: Driver behaves differently with prepareThreshold and timestamp fields when daylights is active (was Re: Re: 9.4-1207 behaves differently with server side prepared statements compared to 9.2-1102)
Дата
Ответ на Driver behaves differently with prepareThreshold and timestamp fields when daylights is active (was Re: Re: 9.4-1207 behaves differently with server side prepared statements compared to 9.2-1102)  (Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Driver behaves differently with prepareThreshold and timestamp fields when daylights is active (was Re: Re: 9.4-1207 behaves differently with server side prepared statements compared to 9.2-1102)  (Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Warning:

This only happens if your country has Daylights Saving Time active.
In Brazil, default timezone is GMT-03:00. Currently in DST, the timezone
is GMT-02:00.
This seems to affect some kind of value conversion, and subtract 1 hour
from timestamp values.

Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter