link to file bug against Postgres JDBC driver

От P L
Тема link to file bug against Postgres JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

According to PostgresSQL submitbug page  http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug/   "Problems with database connectors such as ODBC and JDBC, graphical administration tools such as pgAdmin or other external projects should not be reported here; please report to those projects directly."

I cannot find a link to submit bugs against JDBC driver, can some one please provide me a link to file a bug against the JDBC driver.

I have filed bug 8657 in Dec/13 using PostgresSQL submitbug, haven't seen any update on it. The bug also provides the trivial fix required to fix the issue.

thanks
PL