Re: pgAdmin III install with CentOS 6.5 and Postgresql 9.3

От Javier L'Episcopo
Тема Re: pgAdmin III install with CentOS 6.5 and Postgresql 9.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks Devrim,

I was looking to get a copy of the rpm installation, but the link that you tell me is for a 64 bits and I have a 32 bits of CentOS 6.5.

I am looking for the 32 bits rpm but I can't get it. If you can tell me will be great.

Regards,

Javier.