logging postgres to syslog on centos, truncates the postgres message.

От Chris Barnes
Тема logging postgres to syslog on centos, truncates the postgres message.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hoping someone can help me with this problem.

I am logging postgres to syslog on a CentOS release 5.4 (Final)   ( 2.6.18-164.el5 ). When I look for an update statement it appears to
be truncated and missing the whole statement.

Is there a quick way to resolve this? Is it linux or postgres?

Thanks,

Chris