Re: Postgres wont drop foriegn keys on tables.

От Chris Barnes
Тема Re: Postgres wont drop foriegn keys on tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry,

I am running the following.

[postgres@pgprd01 pgcheck]$ psql --version
psql (PostgreSQL) 8.4.2
contains support for command-line editing

[postgres@pgprd01 pgcheck]$ uname -a
Linux system.name.com 2.6.18-164.el5 #1 SMP Thu Sep 3 03:28:30 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux