I want to create a read only database for a specified user.

От Chris Barnes
Тема I want to create a read only database for a specified user.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I have a postgres user, that was used to create a database with some 1500+ tables.

I now want to have this database or all tables capable of read-only.

Is there an easy way of doing this?  I am running 8.4.4. on Linux Centos 5

Chris Barnes
Recognia Inc.