Re: [ADMIN] PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT running

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: [ADMIN] PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT running
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well in that case you need to check if you have relevant entries in pgpass.conf file.

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:43:25 -0800
From: abr_ora@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT running
To: aroravishal22@hotmail.com; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
CC: pgsql-general@postgresql.org

.ExternalClass DIV {;}
Thanks Vishal,

I followed the document and now the statistics of the job is appearing and showing successful but actually backup is not made via this job. In output tab it gives the following error:

could not open the file "D:\xxx.backup":Permission denied.

I tried to perform the task from both (normal & postgres) users of OS. But no benefit.