Re: How to determine which tables are created from inheritance.

От Chris Barnes
Тема Re: How to determine which tables are created from inheritance.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have answered my own question.

After some poking around I was able to find what I was looking for. I have posted for future reference.

select relname,relid  from pg_stat_user_tables where relid in (select inhrelid from pg_inherits) and relname like 'table%' order by relname;

Thanks,

Chris

From: compuguruchrisbarnes@hotmail.com
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] How to determine which tables are created from inheritance.
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:16:01 -0400

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
I am using londiste and would like to add tables for partitioned tables only. I.E. exclude the parent.

I am currently using the select below.
What postgres catalog table would I query to see this information?

psql database -t -c "select schemaname||'.'||relname from pg_stat_user_tables where relname like 'tablename%'"|xargs londiste.py londiste.ini provider add

Thanks,

Chris