Re: Setting a table to be ignored by autovacuum

От Chris Barnes
Тема Re: Setting a table to be ignored by autovacuum
Дата
Re: Setting a table to be ignored by autovacuum  (Alban Hertroys <dalroi@solfertje.student.utwente.nl>)
Список pgsql-general

Right you are, I'm due to upgrade end of month on this system.
Here I was thinking 8.4. Sorry for the spam.

Chris

[postgres@pgprd01:~/pgcheck]$ psql
Type:  \copyright for distribution terms
       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit
postgres=#