Re: [ADMIN] Scheduling backup via PgAgent

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Scheduling backup via PgAgent
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What is the error message you are getting. Can you pass the bat file or sql file.

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 04:14:00 -0800
From: abr_ora@yahoo.com
Subject: [ADMIN] Scheduling backup via PgAgent
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
CC: pgsql-general@postgresql.org

.ExternalClass DIV {;}
Dear all,

After installing PgAgent I have successfully created a job for auto scheduled backup. But it is not working. I have tried both method i.e. via .bat and via SQL. Kindly guide me and give chance to pay thanks.

Regards,
Abdul Rehman

What's on the ramp today could be on the streets tomorrow. Keep up with trends on MSN Lifestyle Try it!