Re: number of relations reported by vacuumdb -av

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: number of relations reported by vacuumdb -av
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Good Morning Irene

could you verify the requirement to set
max_fsm_pages
(integer) to 16 times new value of 'max_fsm_relations'

Thanks!
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.