Re: PGSQL-to-MYSQL Migration: Error in a 'simple' inner join query

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: PGSQL-to-MYSQL Migration: Error in a 'simple' inner join query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
daniel

what happens when you implement the INNER JOIN statement and remove group by
?

Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.