Re: Catch exception from plpy

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: Catch exception from plpy
Дата
Список pgsql-general
use try with exception e.g.

create or replace function test_tryex() returns void AS
'
try:
    plpy.execute('create table tmp_foo (v1 int);
    plpy.execute('select * from tmp_foo);
except Exception, ex:
    plpy.notice("FUBAR!-- %s" % str(ex))
    return "FUBAR!"
return "test_tryex function has succeeded"'
'
    LANGUAGE plpythonu;

Martin Gainty