Re: Invalid statement name (null) in line ## - what am I doing wrong ?

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: Invalid statement name (null) in line ## - what am I doing wrong ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
can we see the original statement ?

can you combine the 2 statements to produce the necessary cursor
OPEN curs1 FOR EXECUTE 'SELECT * FROM ' || quote_ident($1);
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/plpgsql-cursors.html

takk
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung