Re: Writing XML files to Operating System

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: Writing XML files to Operating System
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Good Morning

Admittedly oracle comes prepackaged with about 100 packaged goodies..reading and writing XML is the most useful.

I experienced similar headaches when moving a Oracle DB to mysql and discovered my 100 or so XML output scripts
could not be ported out of oracle..aggh!
The only solution i can think of you're going to have to backout all the XML routines out of the oracle DB
then create an XSD Xml Schema Document (apache axis contains about 12 of these you can use as your template)
then persist the individual simple and complex entities from the XSD structure to Entity Beans
Ultimately you will implemented your persistence with an available J2EE server such as Weblogic..Glassfish or tomcat (with chili beans)
When the webapp has finished processing you will eant to persist your entity beans to database and output the XML results to disk with FOP..or in my case write to disk and transmit to p/l

Looks like you've just added 12 line-items to the globaldatapoint bill!

Martin Gainty