Re: Creating indexes?

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: Creating indexes?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
concatenated indexes deliver faster results as concatenated indexes do not require the resultsets to be merged
provided the more selective column of the concatenated index is first and least selective column of the concatenated index is last
http://webglobalnet.net/support/index.php?topic=864.0

HTH
Martin Gainty
“I shall take all the troubles of the past, all the disappointments, all the headaches, and I shall pack them in a bag and toss them in the East River.”  - Trygve Lie
Note de déni et de confidentialité