Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table

От Charles Gomes
Тема Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tom, I may have to rethink it, so I'm going to have about 100 Million rows per day (5 days a week) 2 Billion per month.
Mypoint on partitioning was to be able to store 6 months of data in a single machine. About 132 partitions in a total
of66 billion rows.