Re: Patch: psql \whoami option

От Steve Singer
Тема Re: Patch: psql \whoami option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010, David Christensen wrote:

> It's helpful when you attach said patch.  This has been rebased to current HEAD.

One minor thing I noticed in the updated patch.

You moved the '{' after the if(host) in command.c to it's own line(good) but
you used spaces instead of tabstops there, the same with the else.

> Regards,
>
> David
> --
> David Christensen
> End Point Corporation
> david@endpoint.com

Сообщение: Re: Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle
Сообщение: Re: Review: Row-level Locks & SERIALIZABLE transactions, postgres vs. Oracle