Re: pl/python explicit subtransactions

От Steve Singer
Тема Re: pl/python explicit subtransactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11-02-06 11:40 AM, Jan Urbański wrote:

> PFA an updated patch with documentation.

> Yeah, changed them.

Those changes look fine.  The tests now pass.

I've attached a new version of the patch that fixes a few typos/wording
issues I saw in the documentation.  I also changed the link to the
python reference manual section on context managers. I think it is
better to link to that versus the original PEP.

The documentation could probably still use more word-smithing but that
can happen later.  I'm marking this as ready for a committer.

> Thanks,
> Jan

Вложения