ODBC FDW - could a gently soul help on geting binaries?

От Edson Richter
Тема ODBC FDW - could a gently soul help on geting binaries?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I've tried (a lot, let me say) to compile ODBC FDW in Win32 and Win64
platforms, without success at all.

Compilers tried so far:

MinGW Gcc
Win32 port of Gcc
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 32 and 64 bits

None of them had success, with lots of all sort of errors...
I'm afraid I'm not a C coder any more, and learning new C/C++ switches
for the new compilers is just far beyond my project path...

Could someone provide (or point me where to get) ODBC fdw binaries for
Win32? I can provide space to keep it online so everyone can benefit of
it...

Thanks,

Edson.