RE: Popcount optimization using AVX512

От Amonson, Paul D
Тема RE: Popcount optimization using AVX512
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

This may be a simple misunderstanding extern != static. If I use the "extern" keyword then a symbol *will* be generated
andinline will be ignored. This is NOT true of "static inline", where the compiler will try to inline the method. :)

In this patch set:
* I removed the macro implementation.
* Made everything that could possibly be inlined marked with the "static inline" keyword.
* Conditionally made the *_slow() functions "static inline" when TRY_POPCONT_FAST is not set.
* Found and fixed some whitespace errors in the AVX code implementation.

Thanks,
Paul

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Statistics Import and Export
Сообщение: Re: Statistics Import and Export