RE: Proposal for Updating CRC32C with AVX-512 Algorithm.

От Amonson, Paul D
Тема RE: Proposal for Updating CRC32C with AVX-512 Algorithm.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Nice catch!!!  I was testing the bit for the vpclmulqdq in EBX instead of the correct ECX register. New Patch attached.
Iadded defines to make that easier to see those types of bugs rather than a simple index number. I double checked the
othersas well.

Paul

Вложения