Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> 19 июля 2021 г., в 23:41, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):
>

> We are looking for transaction that was only VXID during GetLockConflicts(). In conflicts array we may have each VXID
onlyonce.
> Other 2PCs with same VXID may be older or newer than target 2PC.
> Older 2PCs must be with XID in conflicts array. So we might wait for all 2PC with known XIDs. Then for each ambiguous
VXID->XIDmapping choose oldest XID.

> But this logic seem to me overly complicated. Or isn’t it?

> Other 2PCs with same VXID may be older or newer than target 2PC. Older 2PCs must be with XID in conflicts array.
Unfortunately, this is just wrong. Older 2PC with same VXID don't have to be in conflicts array. They might be of some
otherunrelated 2PC working with different relations.

Sorry for the noise.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #17115: psqlODBC Unicode(x64) driver treats a boolean field as text
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #17116: Assert failed in SerialSetActiveSerXmin() on commit of parallelized serializable transaction