Re: Performance issue - 2 linux machines, identical configs, different performance

От Dave Dutcher
Тема Re: Performance issue - 2 linux machines, identical configs, different performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>We have two machines.  Both running Linux Redhat, both running postgres
8.2.5.
>Both have nearly identical 125 GB databases.  In fact we use PITR Recovery
>Replicate from one to the other.

I have to ask the obvious question.  Do you regularly analyze the machine
you replicate too?

Dave

Сообщение: Re: Performance issue - 2 linux machines, identical configs, different performance
Сообщение: Re: Performance issue - 2 linux machines, identical configs, different performance