Error installing instrumentation functins on FreeBSD 6.1

От Benjamin Krajmalnik
Тема Error installing instrumentation functins on FreeBSD 6.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I am having some minor issues installing the instrumentation functions on FreeBSD.
I copied th admin81 directory into the contrib folder and modified the Makefile to also read that directory.
So far so good. I do see admin81.so in /usr/local/pgsql/lib

I restarted postgres.

I conncted from a remote windows pgAdmin3.
Connected to template1 (which is where I see the specific functions in pg_catalog on my windows server).

Loaded admin81.sql.  Execute it.  I am getting the following error:

ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/admin81": No such file or directory

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Regards,

Benjamin