Re: [review] PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start if data directory given is relative path

От Rajeev rastogi
Тема Re: [review] PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start if data directory given is relative path
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
While registering the service for PostgreSQL on windows, we cannot expect user to give absolute path always.
So it is required to support relative path as data directory. So this patch will be very useful to handle the same.

This patch has been in "Ready for committer" stage for long time.
Please check if this can be committed now or any other changes required.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Rajeev Rastogi