Re: review: psql command copy count tag

От Rajeev rastogi
Тема Re: review: psql command copy count tag
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

As mentioned by Pavel also, this patch will be very useful, which provides below enhancement:

1.       Brings consistency between copy from “stdin” and “file”.

2.       Consistent with server side copy statement.

3.       Also fixes the issue related to “\copy destination file becomes default destination file for next command given in sequence”.

This has been in “Ready for committer” stage for long time.

Please check if this can be committed now or any other changes required.

Thanks and Regards,

Kumar Rajeev Rastogi

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by