Re: replace InvalidXid(a macro that doesn't exist) with InvalidTransactionId(a macro that exists) in code comments

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: replace InvalidXid(a macro that doesn't exist) with InvalidTransactionId(a macro that exists) in code comments
Дата
Ответ на replace InvalidXid(a macro that doesn't exist) with InvalidTransactionId(a macro that exists) in code comments  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 4 Oct 2021, at 10:19, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems like we have macro InvalidTransactionId but InvalidXid is
> used in some of the code comments.Here's a small patch that does
> $subject?

While I doubt anyone would be confused by these, I do agree it's worth being
consistent and use the right terms. Pushed to master, thanks!