Re: Transfer db from one port to another

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Transfer db from one port to another
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 23 Dec 2015, at 12:43, Killian Driscoll <killiandriscoll@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> OK - I did the dir and it shows that the dump and restore.exe are there, but running the above gives the below errors
>
> 09/06/2014  08:35           381,952 pg_dump.exe
>
> 09/06/2014  08:35           180,224 pg_restore.exe
>
> C:\Users\killian>path "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.3\bin";%path%
>
> C:\Users\killian>pg_dump -Fc -p 5432 -U postgres irll_project | pg_restore -U po
> stgres -p 5532
> ccoulould not findd a n "pg_restore" to executeot find a "pg_dump" to execute

Aren't you trying to move a database to PG 9.4? Then you need to use the pg_dump and pg_restore utilities of the 9.4
installation,not those of the 9.3 one. Those utilities are guaranteed to be backwards compatible, but they're not
necessarilyforwards compatible.

Alban Hertroys

Сообщение: Re: Transfer db from one port to another
Сообщение: Re: Transfer db from one port to another