Re: Polymorphic types vs. domains

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Polymorphic types vs. domains
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
How would it break any apps? They would hve to be depending on passing
arrays as anynonarray? That seems unlikely.

On the other hand I don't see much reason to backpatch. It's not like
anyone is going to run into this problem unexpectedly on a running
system.  It just doesn't seem like a back patchable bug fix.

--
Greg