Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Oct 14, 2021, at 2:21 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>
> I agree. I can go remove the whole file now, and will.
>
> Mark: Any objections?

None of the "pride of ownership" type, but I would like to see something more about the limitations of
background_psql(). It's the closest thing we have to being able to run things in parallel from TAP tests.  There's no
isolationtesterequivalent, and PostgresNode doesn't allow you to fork() in tests without hacking PostgresNodes END{}
block. So if we don't debug this, we never get any further towards parallel testing from perl.  Or do you have a
differentway forward for that?

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations