Error with plpython

От Efraín Déctor
Тема Error with plpython
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello.

Strange thing happening:

We rencently installed plpython in one of our test servers and installed an extension to use the google api (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/googlemaps ) , everything went fine we tested this function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION google_reverse_geocode(lat numeric, lon numeric)
  RETURNS text AS
$BODY$

    from googlemaps import GoogleMaps
    gmaps= GoogleMaps()
    address =  gmaps.latlng_to_address(lat,lon)
    return (address)
$BODY$
  LANGUAGE plpythonu VOLATILE
  COST 100;
ALTER FUNCTION google_reverse_geocode(numeric, numeric)
  OWNER TO pgsql;

However, once we installed it on our production server that function doesnt work, it keeps sending this message:

ERROR:  ImportError: cannot import name SSLError
CONTEXT:  Traceback (most recent call last):

The strange thing is that our server are the same in everything so we don’t know why is failing in our production eviroment.

Thanks in advance.