Re: Windows + IP6 progress

От Chuck McDevitt
Тема Re: Windows + IP6 progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The advantage of doing the check at run-time is that you can build
PostgreSQL on one machine (which has IPv6), and have it run on some
other windows box (which might not have IPv6).  So you'd only need one
set of binaries.

Routines like "getopt" are not __stdcall, so their names don't get
mangled.  Only actual calls to the Win32 API would likely be __stdcall.

Windows