Re: [GENERAL] [ADMIN] retrieve statement from catalogs

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: [GENERAL] [ADMIN] retrieve statement from catalogs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi everybody, can anyone tell me if there's a way to retrieve the select
instruction executed from the catalogs, or maybe via some structure in a
trigger?

The reason is that i have some selects constructed on-the-fly (just part of
it) and i want to save that in a table in order to know what are the most
used for optimizing them.

Another reason for doing that is that i don't know all the selects in the
program nor the page and this is an easier solution than examine all the
code.

thanx in advance, el_vigia