Re: Error Message: ERROR: CREATE USER: permission denied

От Ben Trewern
Тема Re: Error Message: ERROR: CREATE USER: permission denied
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I don't think this is a pgAdmin problem.  You need to log in as a superuser
account to create a user.  The superuser is usually called postgres in a
standard PostgreSQL install although any user can be made a superuser (See
ALTER USER <username> CREATEUSER).

Try

CREATE USER <username>;

via psql or the sql window in pgAdmin to see if that does it.

Ben

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger